Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon the snow will fly and we can enjoy the Buffalo Run trail in South Bend again! New for this year we are offering a full color, detailed trail map with gas, food and lodging locations noted. Also, the trails will be marked with new signs! Yep, we have updated all signs with the same style used in Michigan and other sledding states!

The South Bend Snowmobilers Club has expanded by a few club members and we are looking for a few more friends. So if you like to talk sleds, trails, and snow you cant do any better than a clubhouse full of snow lovers! :D

Whether you join the club or not we sure hope you come out and try our trails this winter.

I hope to see everyone at some point this winter!

Tony

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey Tony hows it going? How and where are the new maps etc going to be distributed?
Any significant changes to trail?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Lickn, the only major change is the access to the 19th Hole and the Pantry Gas station. Someone bought the property that the trail ran through the woods on and is building a house there.

Most likely people will just run down 20, but is won't "officially" be marked. A "ride at your own risk" area.

Also, The Galien trail will be in! I went up there this past Friday and spoke with a guy who knows the club people and said it will be in. I think that a couple of us from the South Bend club are planning on helping them out with putting in the trail if manpower is a problem. I just can't seem to find the right person to talk to about the trail.

I have signed up many sled dealers and local businesses to advertise on the map. I'm hoping that the 19th hole and the Pantry station will sell the maps, along with other places along the trail. You can also get one free buy joining the club! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
404 Posts
I also heard Mike Bird sold the track(SB Motorspeedway)...just wondering if that has any impact on the staging area and the trailing leading away from it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts