Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have an 04 ski-doo summit 800 and I want to put an after market pipe and silencer on my sled. So many companies/opinions. I want less weight/more hp/easy upgrade/decent price.I am not to mechanicaly inclined,so I would want something that required no/minimal engine mods. Easiest,best outcome. I can see how changing things can open up a whole more can of worms and more $$$. Is it possible to do this and what companies should I go to for it. Any info/advice would be great.

·
Registered
125 Posts
have an 04 ski-doo summit 800 and I want to put an after market pipe and silencer on my sled. So many companies/opinions. I want less weight/more hp/easy upgrade/decent price.I am not to mechanicaly inclined,so I would want something that required no/minimal engine mods. Easiest,best outcome. I can see how changing things can open up a whole more can of worms and more $$$. Is it possible to do this and what companies should I go to for it. Any info/advice would be great.[/b]
What you really need to do is get rid of that summitt and get a tundra. Those rock !! my mom said that if i clean my room she will get me some gas for my machine. if it goes through wanna hook up and shred some pow ? I'll bring some red bull. :inlove:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
If I were you I would just leave it stock. I added a MBPR TRAIL CAN on my sled and it didnt give me any more power in fact I lost top end speed. :confused: . And also they are cracking down big time in ontario on loud sleds and handing out fines.

I have the original can back on now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I agree to leave the exhaust stock. I had a can on an old sled of mine ( 600 Sumitt ) it gave better high end speed but I have heard that it dosn't really work with the newer 800's. How's Pemberton looking for snow?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts