Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the Expenses Post,

It seems to a certain degree we all are spending good $$ on our sleds, whether it be just good maintenance or going for performance upgrades.

So the question lurks...

Where do you find the best deals on parts, so far I like..

http://www.thesnowmobilestore.com/

but, there fairly limited on stuff.

Do you all like to go online or do dealers have good deals also?

Captn

SWRules

·
Registered
728 Posts
Royal Dist. is good priced but watch what you buy, they do sell alot of offshore stuff.
Mosy of my equiptment Mechanical wise is dealer only.its not much more but better product.
As for clothes dont cheap out get the good stuff or you will be cold and wont enjoy the sport near as much, that goes double if you take your girl with you if she is cold you WILL NOT ENJOY RIDING !!!!.
Scott in KW.

My Webpage

·
Registered
57 Posts
Same here if there's something i want i'll go to the novi snow show and spend awhile walking around looking for the best deal.Mechanically i'll usually go to the dealer.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
The best deals are at Haydays. Or in the classifieds section of SW. Actually I've found that the deals are even better on a certain other site (that I shouldn't mention) catering to western/mountain riders.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I agree with performancex, I also save all my shopping for Haydays. I find more deals at swap meets than any where else. I also attend the Outlaw grass drags in Princeton! There are great deals to found at swap meets.

FZ700

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Royal Dist, or the manufacturer of the product i want, and like one guy said ebay is good somtimes too.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
usually the dealer for sled parts, then royal or coffey for helmets and crap like that..

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Originally posted by paul yarek@Nov 13 2002, 10:18 PM
usually the dealer for sled parts, then royal or coffey for helmets and crap like that..
me too.

Although I'll leave the "crap" for Paul :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts