Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of different prices are the dealers giving on the  F-7 w/ sno pro susp?  Just curious.  Heard alot of different prices from different dealers......

·
Registered
741 Posts
Tatoo, I too have seen a  wide aray? of prices this year. The last time I bought a sled all the dealers I called were within $150.00 of each other. Although I am not buying a f-7 this year (no carbs) this is what I found in pricing a zr900. Roseneau in Dearborn was highest at 9100.00 OTD, I then called a few other dealers who didn't want to sell a sled ("we will call you back in a few minutes"),This included Spicers, and Kensington powersports. Babbit's in Muskegan, said they are not taking orders yet, this was last weekend the 9th, Huuhh are they still selling cats? He said they hadn't talked to the rep yet, this was the weekend after they got back from the vegas dealer trip. Hale marine sports, in Hale (by your and my place) was almost $8400.00 OTD.Lebaron's was around $8100.00, but money had to be in this week. The best deal I found was at Wheel's of "O" who said they would beat any deal. I talked to Arnold and he quoted $7980.00 OTD, which included a free cover, gallon of oil and a set of plugs and a belt.NOw if I can convince them to make it the synthetic apv oil, LOL ( I use amsoil anyway). Looks like I am heading up there Friday to lay down some smack and order a new sled whoo-hoo. Kevin

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well.... just went down to the local dealer and layed down the down payment on a new F5...... black, patriot graphics....

Out the door was 6100 + tax.....

the only problem I had was deciding what graphic package to get, I knew I wanted the black.... the green is TOO green, ICK!!!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Call Ed or Mark at Lewiston Motorsports in Lewiston, MI.  They are really good on pricing and easy to work with.  Tell them Rob Bunton sent ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts