Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1993 Jag Z 440 because the engine blew on me. Located near detroit. 4394 miles on it. The rod on the mag side busted a hole in the crank case. Engine still runs(wont for long) and it will still spin the track on the stand. I got the sled last December and got newer idler wheels, skis, fixed broken belly pan, cleaned carbs, replaced broken track tensioners, and brand new fuel filter. Got a few clutches but parts need to be put together to make a good one, it runs fine with the current one though. I jb welded the hood cracks and repainted them, repainted hood screens and painted snow flap letters neon green. I got the sled running good towards the end of the year and summerized it. When winterizing I started it and then the engine blew. Comes with old idler wheels and bearings as well as a few good ones, 96 zr580 engine bottom end with a good stator and oil pump that will fit the sled, a 108EXP clutch that needs a new cover, clutch puller, extra belt, some extra plugs and the stock clutch. Sled was stored in a garage by previous owner and trail ridden, I put 50 miles on it, stored covered all summer and track was off the ground. Only seat rips are pictured and aftermarket uni filters were installed for more power. The fastest i have seen is 70 on hard pack, it was still slowly climbing. I hate to see it go but make offers of cash or trade. suspension shock needs to be hooked up, I forgot to reinstall it after working on suspension, includes hardware.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts