Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my grandparents' boat, and my grandfather will be 87 soon. So, you can see... it's time for him to get out of boating. I have plenty of pics (128 of them) at http://www.woodycam.org/bluewater.htm

This boat is for sale, as my grandparents are retiring from the boating hobby. This is a custom built, one owner boat, always under cover and in fresh water. It has big twin 420 hp Cummins diesels and is one of a kind, which efficiently move this vessel through the water. This vessel has been meticulously maintained and stored undercover in fresh water on Kentucky Lake and at Harbor Point, north of St. Louis on the Mississippi. MY WAY features attractive, flowing sculptured lines, a large bridge for outdoor enjoyment and a shallow 24 inch draft, allowing you to get all the way to the sand beach, or exploring shallow waters, not requiring a tender. This is the perfect vessel for family cruising and entertaining.

If interested, please email me at joel at winepress.us and I'll forward you more info and pricing. NADA was well over $235,000. Priced to sell.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts