Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read awhile back where DoonVT was looking for advice on a seat cover for his 96 MachZ. I have a 95 Mach and the seat cover was getting tired. It felt like a pair of old underwaer that just didn't streatch anymore. It felt like you could just grab it and rip it off.

Last year I put a Ski Doo aftermarket seat cover on my MXZ and had the Stock 2001 Adrenaline seat cover sitting in the garage. It fit's great! The Ski Doo logo is on a slight angle, and the very end of the logo rolls under the seat, but it fits very good. No wrinkles, and I think it looks great.

I hope someone sees this and saves them some money vs. the $290 Doo cover for the Mach. My aftermarket Doo one for the MXZ was half that, $130.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Thats pretty good a 95 mach chassis, with a 97 hood, and a 01 seat and snow flap, too bad you couldent doo somthing with the seat to get it running straight, but still looks good.

·
Registered
230 Posts
800mxz: thanks for the input,thats a pretty good idea.I too have an mxz ('00 700) and the seat is mint.I could get another colored seat cover for it and put the stock black one on my mach!  thanks again!  I really wanted to leave my mach as orig. as possible,(as it is all stock in origional condition with 1600 miles on it and its pretty mint other than the seat and front bumper,wich is also a little pricey from skidoo...$116.00) but that will sure look alot better than the duct tape I would've used before I paid 3bills for a stinkin cover!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts