Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend at work told me that when he was at the dealer in West Bend WI, They were already delivering their second F5 and had more in crates. The dealer did not have any idea on any F7 deliveries.

A

·
0 Posts
Be patient F7, there is nothing worse than having that brand new sled with no snow.

A

·
0 Posts
There is one thing worse, having that new sled, no snow and a payment book.  lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
i AM quite sure there are no firecats as of yet.........they have not got the engines from suzike yet and they have not put a full producation togather as of yet....gls said this on the pay side of amsnow(greg spalding the head guy for this machine)..should have a full producation done by the end of july and start buliding in sept start reciving them in middle oct to nov.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I agree having no sled and lots of snow sucks. Blizzard of 95' my area got almost 30" if snow in a matter of 12 hours. The whole town was buried and there were people snowmobiling 5 days on the roads after the storm.... very unlikely for Long Island. However all of my sleds were upstate locked away in the garage boy that storm sucked...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey powerderboy, I feel your pain. We own a snowplowing company in Stamford, CT and I was working for 37 hours straight in '95. While I was up on I-95 that first Sunday night of the storm, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a single headlight. I thought it was some idiot with one headlight out in the storm, it was actually an Arctic Cat. I can honestly say that was the only time I was ever passed on I-95 by a sled. We had actually just made it back from upstate NY as it started to snow. We didn't bring the sleds home with us either, because we thought we would never make it with them slowing us down. We should have gambled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts