Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a few days ago my local dealer which my friend owns just got a brand new F5 firecat. Ya Ya I know your going to say that they dont send them to dealers yet but listen to this.
My friend and I took it out of the showroom and put it in the repair shop to prep it for us to demo ride it. We started it and reved it up but it died. So we tried again and again but it would keep dieing out if you brought it above idel. Confused about this we called Arctic Cat and you know what they said? They had sent us a prototype that had a chip in the CDI box that made it die out if you brought it above idel so nobody could drive it!!! I guess Cat doesnt want their sleds being riden before they actuallly come out.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I went down to the local dealer to and was asking them if they were going to ride it if we got some snow.  They said that it wasn't fuctional.  I think that thats kinda stupid on cats part when people are being allowed to test drive the REVs.  I would like to know what exactly I'm getting and hear some first hand experience before I would order one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts