Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a comparison to the 2 or is th F5 just better? Im ordering an F5 sno pro but i want to know what other people think. I read in a snowmobile magazine it beet the polaris 500 and the MXZ 500. I havent rode eather of them exept a late model mxz 500 it didnt seem snappy enough for me..

·
Registered
384 Posts
wait till they get the bugs worked out of the firecats.no use in buyin 6ks of trouble!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
IMHO, there's more to a sled than top speed.

·
Registered
310 Posts
yes the f5 will beat it, provided it gets off the starting line.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is wrong with the F5?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You're asking about an Arctic Cat in a Ski-Doo forum, do not expect unbiased answers :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just want to know what everyone thinks about them im not a arctic cat person or ski doo or polaris i ride the biggest bang for my buck. Like use to have a Mxz440Lc but i sold it to a freind that has never owned a snowmobile. (very cheap to i lost big but i was helping someone out)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes, the F5 will likely be faster but the MXZ500 is a very nice overall sled. I am telling you up front that I am a bit biased but I really think when you consider fit and finish, RER, DESS, the nice Doo electronic gauges, precision skis, SC10III w/ VR shocks, etc.. and Doo quality the F5 doesn't stand a chance. But if you are coming off a MXZX440 you should probably get a 600HO!

·
Registered
310 Posts
MXZX 440's are FAST

1 - 10 of 10 Posts