Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Looking at buying an aftermarket can/silencer for my 2004 F6 to make it sound a little cooler and a LITTLE louder. Has anyone tried the sno-stuff rumble pak? Any others? I don't want the sled to be like my last sled and be obnoxiously loud, got pulled over to many times. Just looking for something a little louder than stock and to give it a little more braaaap!

Thanks again,
Joe, WI

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey the snow stuff rumble pack is loud. My friend has it on his sled. I put a mbrp can which is even louder on my sled for about a month then went back to the stock can. Its not worth the money for the results you get. You WILL lose power and on those long rides come back with a headache!

Just my 2 cents, ive been there and done that and although it sounds good it gets old really quicky.

·
10,054 Posts
I thought we just went through this on another topic here,,, An aftermarket can on this sled will not gain you any power,,,, leave the stock can on it, save the $$ for another trip, and you wont pi$$ off any land owners with the added noise.
Dont get me wrong, I ran with a can on mine for some time. Loved the sound,,,, it wasnt really loud or anything, but when I switched back to stock, the sled woke back up,,,, the aftermarket can was SLOWER,,,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts