Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an F6. already has some mods done to it but im going to be moving to Montana and want to take it with me. any suggestions on some changes i might do to it to make it a little better on the hills and deep snow. was thinking about making it a 144". it's an efi, clutched and a couple others. please let me know, any info is greatly appreaciated
thank you

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I have an F6. already has some mods done to it but im going to be moving to Montana and want to take it with me. any suggestions on some changes i might do to it to make it a little better on the hills and deep snow. was thinking about making it a 144". it's an efi, clutched and a couple others. please let me know, any info is greatly appreaciated
thank you[/b]
i think going to a 144 would be about the best thing you can do. a 144 with 2 inch paddles even with the skinny track does pretty well out there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sell the F6 where your at as you'll get better money for it out there than in the west. Buy a used M7 when you get out west. Similar sled but much better powder performance. Used one are fairly reasonable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts