Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped in at a local dealer the other day who has painted on their front window "Firecats coming soon" and I asked them what they have heard as far as delivery on them. They said that AC tells them that they should expect to see them starting the end of August. Just thought some of you might want to know....
-JPL

·
Registered
133 Posts
That is interesting, I talked to my dealer and was told that Cat said they will ship out the Firecats around the first week in November.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
czy42strokes,

I'm certainly not going to hold my breath on this one.  That what I was told when I ordered mine in April, not to expect seeing it until late Oct, early Nov.  Maybe Cat has learned something over the last couple of years..... I know that not getting delivery of my early ordered ZRCC last season until Dec. 20th was very un-acceptable. I(we) can only hope......
-JPL

·
Registered
48 Posts
the f'series will not be build untill sept and that they will be made in 2 runs..so end of oct to the middle of nov at the earliest.They will be recving the engines this month.

·
Registered
310 Posts
my dealer said mid october for delivery.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
rev is correct, cat hasn't gotten the engines from suzuki yet.   They're probably coming over on the same freighters as the RX-1's

·
Registered
530 Posts
I hope there on a different boat, All the weight of the RX 1Ton may sink the boat and my poor motor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think ur dealer is pulling ur tail on this one kid,like i said they are not buliding them until mid sept and that is in 2 runs ,,iam hoping for my f7 around remberance day nov 11 sooner if i am really lucky!

A

·
0 Posts
If the dealer says end of August it is probably a story to get people to come in and buy buy buy.

A

·
0 Posts
I talked with my dealer this morning, he was in update school yesterday and was told the F5 and F7 are going into production the end of September.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
That seems really stupid when the REV's,Polaris,And RX-1's will all be in our hands in the next two weeks and ready for haydays. Seems like poor marketing to me.
Caleb

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im srry guys but I just think you are all getting BSed. My brothers RX-1 is coming to the deeler in a week and I think Arctic Cat isnt stupid enough to have it come out after haydays.
 So whoever said that they herd the firecats where coming out in late August is probably got some good info. Im saying this because im anxious to have them come out and its just common sence for Arctic Cat to come out with the firecat before haydays?
                             Just my $.02, mabee a little more. LOL!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I talked to my dealer yesterday.  He said according to the AC rep, don't look to pick my F7 up until first part of Oct. at the earliest.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That AC rep is probably right for the F7 but the F5s are coming to dealers earlier only because the F7s had a major enginering change. Hope yours comes in sooner!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Where I live, I have never gotten to ride before December anyway. So I would rather get the sled in late October early November and have a month to stud it, and add a couple of accessories. If they come out in September that would be fine too becuase then hopefully some of you guys that live in colder climates could put some miles on them and let us know what to watch out for and what mods work and which don't. This month or early September is way to soon. I will end up sitting in the garage and staring at it, or tearing the #### out of my lawn.

·
Registered
133 Posts
My dealer told me to expect my F7 the first of November, said Suzuki is shipping the smaller cc engines first then the bigger cc's around the end of Sept. That doens't make sense as a post I read stated a 2003 ZR 900 was in and picked up? Just wondering what changes Cat is making to the Firecats. I know the brake has been moved out of the tunnel, but what else is Cat changing on the Firecats? On one hand I am glad they are fixing potential trouble related issues before I pick up my sled, but I feel these should have been resolved long before bringing this sled to market.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts