Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about!!  Great pics, looks like an awesome ride!  I guess it might be a little tough to put twin pipes on that sled, eh?!  That package is awesome.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Now I'm happy that I got the Black, It looks real good in the pics.
Thanks for the post.

WHERE THE HELLS THE SNOW!!!?    

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice looking sled thanks for the pictures.  Can't wait tell it snows to hear how they perform and maybe even convince the local dealer to let me have atest ride.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Local dealer called me today as soon as he finished putting it together in the shop. Red F5... absolutely gorgeous. what a machine. Arctic Cat has outdone themselves this time. Its definetly a machine you have to see in person to appreciate. I like the seat. It has a good position to it. I cant wait to get on one this year... who knows i might not have the ZL for very long.

·
Registered
48 Posts
:inlove: nice sled!!!!!u should put the pictures up at hardcoresleder there are 2 other fircats there a red and a green one there is also a all discusion form on the fire cats and some of the problems with them(oil line rubbinhg.plug wires rubbing..etc)nice sled once again!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Definitely got the juices flowing, Can't wait for my Black F7 Patriot Sno Pro. Thanks for the pics... :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
QUESTION.....how's that pouch at the front of the seat?? What can really fit in there? Haven't heard many people say anything about it, good or bad.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The tool kit is down far enough to not take out your nads on even the hardest landing. The tail end is even lighter than my Sno Pro 440. To me, Cat hit a huge home run with the raised footrests; those are so critical for very hard riding. Also the seat/tank demarkation are just like my Sno Pro...no more worries for you ZR guys about scooting your crotch up to the tank and knowing the gas tank is just below your seat padding waiting to suprise you on hard rides. I'm starting to drool.

·
Registered
7 Posts
??? I have a F/7 coming like the one SnoProG has pictures of, the skull looks a lot better in pictures than in real life. I may remove the the skulls I think they look cheap.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Awesome. I just wish I could afford 1..........

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
They should have put a live Cat instead of a dead one, LOL. That was my original thought a few months ago. Otherwise sled is awesome.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Now that is a great sled, fit and finish looks highest quality, I may have to stop by my dealer tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
My black Saber Cat is in as well!!! Getting it this weekend :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts