Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE. I have a new f7 and am I worried about problems ?, NO. I have a warranty and a good dealer (hard to find sometimes) IF I have alot of problems or don't like the sled, he will make it right. Thats the way it should be. If your dealer gives you a hard time about warranty get a new one. In 98' I blew up my 600zr , dropped it off at noon with a melted piston and scored cylinder, 5pm same day he calls me at home and says sled is ready to go. I asked him if he had the parts in stock and he said "NO,I TOOK THEM OFF A NEW ONE", every year he parts out a couple of new ones just for this reason. IF he sold old moto-skis guess what I would be riding, a 340 super sonic or something . WINTER IS TO SHORT FOR WIMPERING.

·
Registered
310 Posts
That is a good dealer. christ if I dropped my sled off to get something like that done, look for it next summer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well Fire Scrap don't worrie ac just said that the dealers didn't burp the system enough ,so make sure you burp it like a baby and your all set to go. THATS GOOD NEWS

·
Registered
485 Posts
Fire Scarp it sound like you have a dealer such as we have.The season is
short and he does every thing he can do for some one that bought a sled
from him.To bad Arctic Cat wouldn`t do the same for these dealers and it`s
loyal supporters who put up with such poor Q.C. year after year.
Cape Breton stock.....................

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ya without the dealers that most off the times go out of there way for the customer, most mfg's would be out of business!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts