Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if i could start a SW facebook group. HCS and dootalk have one.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Am I too old to know what that is?[/b]
I am so suprised that you(someone11) is into the whole facebook thing. In response to your post idooski, you wouldn't know what it is about, its basically myspace with a different name. Sounds kind of pointless to have a facebook for a forum......
And by the way, I am 16 and that facebook/myspace stuff is not for me. I would rather spend my time on a snowmobile forum than doing things like that...

-Frank

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so suprised that you(someone11) is into the whole facebook thing. In response to your post idooski, you wouldn't know what it is about, its basically myspace with a different name. Sounds kind of pointless to have a facebook for a forum......
And by the way, I am 16 and that facebook/myspace stuff is not for me. I would rather spend my time on a snowmobile forum than doing things like that...

-Frank[/b]
Its not like im always on there. Games and computer is what i do in the winter and when its 30 out and raining and no snow. Its also another way for me to keep intouch with my freinds and relatives.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
465 Posts
Its not like im always on there. Games and computer is what i do in the winter and when its 30 out and raining and no snow. Its also another way for me to keep intouch with my freinds and relatives.[/b]
sorry if I seemed rude to you yesterday man.... Had a bad day at school. Maybe the whole facebook things could work, ask a couple more super mods and see how they respond.

-Frank

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont get offended very easily unless its about hunting or fishing. I was just telling you the great joys of facebook/myspace, maybe you should get one??

Ive asked the super mod, his first response was " whats facebook?" So i sent him another pm, hopefully ill get a response soon.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i dont get offended very easily unless its about hunting or fishing. I was just telling you the great joys of facebook/myspace, maybe you should get one??

Ive asked the super mod, his first response was " whats facebook?" So i sent him another pm, hopefully ill get a response soon.[/b]
I will probably do it when I get home today. The school were I go to have blocked facebook and myspace.
by the way, I just added you to my friend's list SWRules

-Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts