Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Still waiting for my Handgaurds, shock covers, Precision Ski's.....and am in the process of building my own tunnel extension and bumper!!! Gotta get my butt in gear...this is what happened this weeked!!SNOW......and it is still coming down right now!!!!!I think it is here to stay for now!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
looks good if you get really desprate just hook up the plastic sled to the truck :) o wait would that be dangerous ? i wouldnet know i have never tried that :sarcasm: hehe

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Looks nice monkey good to hear there is cold weather on route

·
Registered
310 Posts
ya everyone else EXCEPT me has nice cold weather and SNOW. it was 60 here yesterday, 65 today, its supposed to be 71 tomorrow. YES 71. its MAINE and its november, its supposed to be 40. 70's are for the summer!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Didn't ya know?? SW stickers automatically add 10 hp to every sled!!! Add more stickers, add even more power!! :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Looking good S/M.....but, I thought you would have Polaris decals on that thing by now!! LOL

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Wow my 500 should have alot of HP cause I added two stickers haha. Looks good. I like those BM extensions better looking then most.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
snow monkey,
you're fairly neat in the shop there, i looked all over for banana peels and there are none.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts