Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to be there the 22nd?  I have to miss it due to it being the wifes B-day weekend and we all know how that goes...

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
phazerhater,
 i personally think that taking her to that race would be the best present you can give her. what kind of a selfish fellow wouldn't take his wife to an indoor sno cross on her birthday weekend ? you should be ashamed.  
 LOL

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL  I already tried that one and got shot down before I even finished the sentence.haha
It was a shot though..

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Well I wish I could go,the wife said it is ok and now I don't have to work but I do not have a ticket and I hate driving alone.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'll be there.  One of the nice things about being 21 not much to tie me down yet.  On top of it the girlfriend is coming with.  Should be a blast as usual.  I've gone for the last 3 years and enjoyed it every time.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was there, they charged for parking 2, they charged for pits 5, they charged for tickets 21, add it up 28 each, x6. That is $168 for my family. Now add 4 for each burger, 4.5 for each beer, 2.5 for a pop. It shows you exactly what they really care about, Money! they don't care about the fans. There were only 4 displays, Polaris did not even show up. The racing sucked, they hardly made it past 30 miles per hour and the track is too small.

I will not support the Fargo Dome! Every event I have been to there has been way overpriced, and the event was very substandard. I am disappointed with that Joke of a Fargo Barn and the Super Snow Cross ended up being a joke as well!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Since when did Chrysler sponsor a dome?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts