Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an email address or phone number for tech support to FAST enterprises. They web site is down right now and I don't know where else to look.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Which Fast were you looking for.  Fast in Manitoba 204)895-1727 or Fast in Minnesota 218-744-2101

A

·
0 Posts
I think Fast is the best as far as tech support goes.  When I had my Formula Plus they helped quite a bit with regearing and jetting for pipes.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fast in MN is just down the road from me and I heard that they are out of bussiness. A lady that I work with said that they had the phones shut off cause they could'nt pay the bills anymore.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I really can't see them going out of business. Maybe they have been bought out. If you take a look at Polaris's sleds you will notice that they do not have the a-arm front suspension but FAST's sleds do. Given the working relationship that the two have it would not surprise me to see Polaris showing up with a sled that looks an awfull lot like a Blade including the front suspension. Makes sense to me. Polaris is playing catch up and if they can purchase a proven suspension design and get it out to consumers asap it will help keep them near the top.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
If it was our Fast you were talking about, the site was probably down when you were trying because they were updating it.  I see it has been updated recently.
I believe they are a bit screwed because their investors won't give them any more money.  However, one of the owners told me at Haydays that they already had orders for the Outlaw, (even though it still hasn't passed their testing criteria yet) so who knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts