Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how FAST is doing? It is mentioned  in "Email for FAST" that they've gone out of business. I find this hard to believe w/ them getting royalties from Polaris for their use of the M-10.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Where is The Fast dealership in Ontario? There is a snowhawk dealership in sault St marie
but I didn't knwo there was a fast

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the Ontario Snowmobiler Magazine that just came in the mail, J & R Cycle in Wasaga Beach sells Blade sleds besides Polaris & Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hey rev,i remember someone tellin my brooklin cycle was going
to be a dealer for either fast or blade
I could be wrong and
it sure wouldn't be the first time and definately not the last

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were supposed to be a Redline dealer last year. I don't think they sold any though. I have no idea if they are getting any Redline sleds this year.

I wasn't impressed w/ them when they were a 'doo dealer. I asked about '01 info in the spring of '00 & they didn't know anything. White water in Peterborough had the new info.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
They're struggling, but they've always struggled and they've always stayed around.  Even if they have to cut back so much they eliminate the Blade line, they'll still go on forever making the M-10, I guarantee.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just my .02 but if they would concentrate on making the best suspension, and then signing deals to make the suspension a factory option from any OEM they may have more success.

Developing butt ugly sleds, and trying to compete with billion dollar behemoths is not the best business plan. David vs. Goliath is for story books…

Do what got you here! Make the very best rear suspensions, right now there isn't much difference between an M-10 and say and Edge or SC-10 III, etc. but in 1991 the M-10 looked like it was designed by some alien force, that how advanced it was!

Stick with what U know-
(I probably should too&#33

1 - 10 of 10 Posts