Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that FAST in Eveleth MN has been bought out by some steel company. That was the only way they were able to stay open. New management and new R&D manager. Maybe the blade will make it? :hallo5:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Even with the price cut in half I wouldn't buy the uglest sled on snow.
Seen on at the Toronto show, to explain it in 1 word...JUNK

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
tHEY WASTED ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY ON SLEDS NO-ONE WILL BUY, LIKE THAT DUMB HOG TWIN THING!!!!!!! tHEY NEED SOME SWEET LOKKING BODY WORK AND A DECENT PRICE REDUCTION AND THEY'LL SELL FAST,PUN INTENDED!!!
cALEB

·
Registered
959 Posts
i ride blades and work on them alot.. they have the power and steering that the zr's have and have the torque of a zrt but yes they are ulgy but the are super light i dont think i would drop 10'gs got a sled like that though ???

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
im with sled dogg....they are not doing things wise who wants that hog for snow?way overpriced for what you are getting

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
as for just found out or just heard it had better be concrete evidence because rumours can ruin or badly hurt a company. i believe none of what i hear and usually i am right in that area.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yeah, snowblown's misinformation gives me the 'willies'. :D I happened to talk to Randy and Gerard today, and inquired about the buyout. I didn't get a lot of details, but the deal is still in development. Steel company--I don't know--but it does involve one of their shareholders.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just wonderful. :angry: I'm not surprised. Not super impressed with the way the company is run.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by SNOWBLOWN@Oct 29 2002, 10:05 PM
Just found out that FAST in Eveleth MN has been bought out by some steel company. That was the only way they were able to stay open. New management and new R&D manager. Maybe the blade will make it? :hallo5:
This is not a big surprise, but it is unfortunate news for the Karpiks.

I hope that they will come out of this for the better and concentrate some more of their time and resources on the aftermarket. You have to give credit where credit is due, and FAST does have a great brand image and some good products.

Hopefully they will regroup and focus on some new aftermarket business. They are very good in this field, so why not extend on it to build more momentum?

-Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts