Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That should cover all of it, feel free to be very specific in your answers, My favorite place to ride right now is out of the Line Shack area of Dubois Wyoming, but riding from the back door is so much easier, and the Red River Of The North is alot of fun, when it freezes over.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i pretty much have to travel to jwheelers place to get away from the canadian great lakes so that's what i put as my favorite place to ride because i have been nowhere else sledding.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Canadian great lakes or eastern and central ontairo.  In some places its like riding on a ski resort.  Just awsome.  So much varity.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I ride mostly around the Canadian great lakes.  I have a cottage near belleville which is near lake Ontario.  I snowmobile there most of the time.  Or up near Bancroft.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I won't mark the poll, but you can't beat the Northern Corridor between Iroquois Falls & Hearst. Also great between Hornepayne & D'ville

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Canadian flatlander here....the tough breed of men!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Tough decision considering I havent rid in more then half of those places LOL. Anyway I happen to have liked sherbrooke, ontario and charlevoix quebec.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
MY favorite has always been around yellow stone until January when i rode on MT Saint Helens.  this was totaly great now i am torn between the rockies and MT SAINT HEllens.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
WINTERFREAK,I know why you go to Hurley

Do you ever ride in the Adams Co.?Its a great place to ride.You get the best of both worlds,lots of woods and twisties and those wide open potato fields.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Only place I have ridden out of those choices is in the Central U.S.  I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
It's hard to pick only one favorite. I have ridden in Quebec, and a good portion of ontario.Northern corridor is a fave but so is Quebec and I like to ride here near Bancroft when there is snow.Hey what can I say? I just love to ride

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seems my favourite palce to ride this year is either in my garage or my dealers
....but when i have been out on the trails, i would have to say northeastern Ontario has been my best riding ever!!..Cochrane,Kap, Timmins...GREAT!!!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Michigans U.P.  Alot of everything, trails, powder, etc.....

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I won't respond ot the poll either, because I think the best place to ride is the west coast...of Newfoundland.
So much snow, so much powder, so much open country. Nice hill climbimg, nice trails, long season, not too cold, not too many people.

Actually, it's snowmobiling paradise.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts