Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's a good one blade guy, but in reality El Nino is already starting to screw up
our wintew. It's in the high 40's in the passes, with the warm winds blowing in from
the South. Suppose to be like that for a lot of the winter. :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
530 Posts
For those how don't hablo espanio, El Nino is spanish for........the nino. :nervous:
All other tropical storms must boul before el nino.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i miss that guy,black sheep and tommy boy were so funny :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally posted by PANTERAONE@Nov 14 2002, 12:01 AM
i miss that guy,black sheep and tommy boy were so funny :D
Can't forget the movie Almost Heros. The one where it's set back in the 1800s. Wow, that's a freakin funny movie. Even better when he takes a ride with that eagle by hanging onto his legs. Great stuff I tells ya. We miss you Farley!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also miss the totally hilarious John Candy. He was from the great white north, so I wonder if he was a snowmobiler?

·
Registered
310 Posts
prob a polaris rider.

·
Registered
310 Posts
HAHA. I heard the El Nino, (the weather thing) made more east coast winter storms! But the coast is never cold enought to get only snow, because the coast sux, if you ever get the chance to live near it.... DONT

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by BLADEGUY@Nov 14 2002, 05:32 PM
I also miss the totally hilarious John Candy. He was from the great white north, so I wonder if he was a snowmobiler?
I don't think so, but we used to snowmobile across his property in Queensville, Ontario (Holland Landing snowmobile club trails IIRC) in the early to mid-80s.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts