Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang. I have an option. Two of my family members own about 1/2 interest in a lodge and cabin near Paradise MI. (In the UP)

I am looking to putting together a Sunday night/ Wednesday night sled trip. Only mature well behaved people/couples need reply as I don't anticipate haveing to pay for any damages to the property. It is a FAMILY ownded property by the way.

The property sleeps up to 30 +. Good cooking facilities, a bar, and pool table.

I've seen some very nice people here on SW. I'd like to meet some of you.

I haven't asked for permission for the use of this property yet, I'll be dooing that the first weekend in December.

I just thought I would see if anyone would be interested in joining me first.

The cost of this lodging for the time specified would be $40 each, and supply your own groceries, and favorite beverages. No,, that's not "Per Night",,, just per duration.

Looking forward to your replies. We'll see how it goes.

No promises,, it depends on the responces from you, and ultimately my family.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Troll, I might be interested in that. Me , my wife and another couple go on a yuper trip every February for my wife's birthday (Feb. 5th) . We were going to go to Marquete but haven't made reservations yet. It would be fun to meet and ride with some new people. Let me know what happens.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
kid it say mature/well behaved people,you fit that catagory?I didn't think so :D .I am in if you let kid come you'll let me.lol.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I might be interested, but it would depend on a few things. I was planning on meeting my friend up there somwhere probably the begining of Feb or end of Jan. He lives over in Menominee, so we were planning on Paradise area or near the Soo. Timing depends on his snocross schedule.
Let us know the dates and I'll let you know if we'll be there. It would probably only be for a night or two though.
Thanks, and keep us posted!
SWRules

1 - 6 of 6 Posts