Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after my long summer project I finally got my sled back togethor.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Way to many. I think if I had all the part and had done it in one shot and really worked at it. I could do it in about 20-30 hrs. I think I put well over double that into it. I added quite a few extras to. I will post some under hood pics and some at night with my lights under the hood and running boards later. My batterys were dead on the camera so I didn't get them taken.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ToddsZR600 you can check out my sight in my signature. In short though I crashed it late last spring and bent the bulkhead so I stripped it down and replaced the bulkhead.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Looks great.......but does it run???

I'll bet you burned the midnight oil a time or two on a project that size.
Happy trails.
Rick.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it runs great. I'm waiting for it to get cold to set up the carbs but I plan on taking it out on the grass here sometime. The labor check payed for some extra goodies so it should be pretty fun.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm guessing your talking about the orange ski saddles. They come prepainted from arctic cat. I managed to bed a saddle so I had to replace them. Dealer said he had never seen a bent saddle before. It was definetly a learning experience. I think any minor repairs will be easier after seeing were everything goes.

·
Registered
959 Posts
looks great bet she runs like a charm huh? cant wait to see the night pics was thinking about that for my sled too how do you liek the lights.. do they break often?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I had the ones under the running boards last and put about 400 miles on them. I only broke one and that was when I crashed my sled so that was understandable and I spent $3 to fix it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts