Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in southern maine. Finally were have seen some snow. It's only a minor dusting. However it's coming down at a steady pace. won;t last long but its a start

N pics

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Thats great news.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there has been alot of snow reports already this year?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, starting alot earlier than normall. I won;t complain though :thumbsup: . Midwest has been getting snow for a few weeks now ??? . usually snow in southern maine doesn;t get here till nov 15th ( and that's nothin to ride home about) northern maine usually by the first ov nov

·
Registered
310 Posts
I couldnt believe it this morning. I woke up this morning to go to school, wasnt doing anything out side (about 630am), got out of the shower and when i was headin out the door (730) it was snowing!!!! i coudlnt believe it. i think its pretty much stopped now tho. but hey, its a month early, so were gettin ready for a good winter!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hehe, we've got a totaly of 8" this year. But only about 1-2" is still on the ground. But a start is a start. Its looks like this will be a good year.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice pic!! I have a dii cam but not with me. You guys got more than us. We hardly had any stick to the ground. I here Nhy was supposed to get 1-3 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
The early start is absolutely beautiful. Just think, a couple of weeks ago, everybody was stressing over the 70 and 80 degree temps up there. Snow is definitely making a much earlier show this season. Hopefully the snow Gods will continue to look upon us favorably, and bring us plenty more. Sledding aside, water reserves everywhere are in desperate need of refilling.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
The folks said Apsley got a dusting yesterday morning.

·
Registered
959 Posts
snowed this morning and its snowing now i bet it will be a little white in the morning its gonan melt but its a start at least this early in the year with temps 20 degrees below normal

·
Registered
935 Posts
Saw the same thing here in Boston Mustardman. Just a good dusting though. I was nice too see this morning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts