Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about time we get some of that, what do you call it?  Snow?
    Maybe I'll finally be able to put on more than 70 miles this winter!   That is if I even remember how to ride a sled.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, I'm also from Minnesota and last week I got desperate.  I found a ditch with snow in it for about a two mile stretch and I ended up putting on 50 miles.  Back and forth back and forth, but it sure was fun!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you mean! A couple weeks ago I drove my sled through about a 1/4 mile of slush to get to the ditch with enough snow to ride!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
LOL!  I know what that's like guys.  I have only 400 but now we have 5 inches (more coming)!  I should put on some good miles this weekend!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i just rode my sled up and down the driveway and up and down the road, too bad i gotta work tomorrow or i woulda kept goin-there was actually snow coming up and hitting me in the chest when I turned! this was the first time i got to test out my new equipment- i plan on ridin till i drop this weekend!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got 8 inches of snow and i went out for a trip with my friends last weekend.
 But now the tempurature is in the 40s and the snow is melting.

Plus its going to rain!!

well i guess here in Wisconsin theres some wacky weather.

·
Registered
530 Posts
We have like 1" here in St. Cloud right now.  I sure hope it really comes down tonight.  If not, we wont get anything out of this one here.  I hope the one on Friday really hits us too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts