Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sat on a REV this morning, and let me tell you, big guys...this is the sled for us! Finally my knees werent above my waist! I loved it!  
Gonna buy one some day

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Yup,  Its awsome for us big guys.  Gives you a great feeling for the whole sled.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I agree, at 6'3, this sled fit unlike any other I have been on.  Now, I gotta find someone who bought one and bribe them into letting me find out how it is on the snow.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rocketman @ Sep. 23, 2002, 1:32pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I sat on a REV this morning[/b][/quote]
And it didn't break.

Must be one #### of a suspension

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, now that I think about it, the suspension hardly depressed when I got on....

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I sat on a 800 Rev at the Marilla drags & have a couple of comments.

I felt a lot more comfortable on this sled than the other 2 I sat on last spring. The 'doo guy said that the bars were in the forward position. I don't know (?)

Are the adjustable toeholds standard on all the Revs? I think if I were able to remove them I could move my feet a bit further forward.

The black plastic filler piece between the hood & windshield didn't seem to fit well. On the RH side the upper edge of this part was flush w/ the 'shield. On the LH side the filler was about 3/16" higher than the 'shield. anyone else notice this?

They had 2 of the Warnart Racing Open class Revs on display. on these sleds the heat exchangers are mounted to the tunnel extension. I guess that's how they can run w/o the contraption on the back.

Also, the tunnel extension isn't riveted on. The whole tunnel is longer.

I'll say that my sitting position on the sled wasn't as hunched over as I felt in the spring. I may be swayed by a ride this winter :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts