Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have my spring order two-tone Rev 600HO RER,Electric Start by Wednesday! :) Was at my dealer today and he said that mine is built and on the truck for delivery! He also said that the electric start versions are considered a "custom build" by Bomby and a second run will not start until December and deliver around December 22nd!!... glad mine is built! He also said he canceled his order on the 1000cc four stroke touring sled because they will not deliver until January!

Anyway, I'll post picsby the end of the week.

·
Registered
310 Posts
WHAT BS :cussing: Wow DOO really didnt have their sh!t together on this years ordering did they :angry: January for the 1000cc!! Season is half over then! But at least you have yours! :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Man, I feel like I just danced through a mine field and came out with the same 2 left feet that I went in with! :p Just this week I walked into my dealers showroom, and struck a deal for a 600 HO with rer, dpm, and elect. start, and drove home with it!! :D
Hope Ski-Doo gets their sh!t together for you guys soon so that you can get yours soon!! ???

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey shoebox -

Hang in there it will be worth the wait! They are unbelievable!!

I hope you get it soon though, I was already out once (nov 2) and did 40 miles on tug hill and we're going up to constableville for opening day! Dec2!

Let the season begin!

800X DPM RER ES

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can go to a different dealer than the one I spring ordered from and buy a REV sport 600 H.O. RER, and add electric start, and get it before my spring order comes in, WHAT B.S. :cussing: :cussing: I will never spring order from ski-doo again!!!!!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
SWRules Another wonderful source of info. :) I guess I'll be buying mine off the showroom floor from now on as well. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Uh, guys maybe I should have been a little more descriptve, ??? my 600 HO is the 007 edition. :withstupid:

Don't get too pi55ed!! :cussing: :cussing: :blahblah:

·
Registered
160 Posts
It is crazy how ski doo is treating the people who snow checked there sled in March/April. I can go into my dealer and buy a REV off the show room floor (What ever flavor I want), but there are a number of people who ordered in March that have not yet received there sled yet! This is Sh_ty! :devil: :cussing: I was one of the lucky ones my sled came in at the end of September. :hallo1: :devil:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Look at it logically. If you were a manufacturer, would you build the spring orders first and wait until late fall to put sleds on the showroom floor? I think not. All manufacturers do it this way.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Do you think that the dealer could have anything to do with the sled delivery dates? If a dealer doesnt sell much, or isnt very good, etc... they might give that dealer lower priority on sled delivery? I got mine late october... dealer has been around for 20 plus years.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Main problem is that bombi sold too many Rev's, they weren't expecting that many orders. Too bad some of you are getting it that late but look at the bright side, they'll be less mud in the susp. ???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts