Snowmobile World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my install of the 6in riser i purchased from IDOOSKI . And i love them the only thing i had to do is extend the brake line all the other cables were ok. The the throttle cable is a little tight but seems to work ok. I HAD IT OUT FOR A LITTLE RIP IN THE PARK ACROSS FROM ME.!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
It just doesn't come better than Idooski's stuff!

Looks great man.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I finished my install of the 6in riser i purchased from IDOOSKI . And i love them the only thing i had to do is extend the brake cable all the other cables were ok. The the throttle cable is a little tight but seems to work ok. I HAD IT OUT FOR A LITTLE RIP IN THE PARK ACROSS FROM ME.!!!!!!!!![/b]
COOL :thumbsup: I won a set of 4" at the SW ride raffle last wk . Now im trying to decide what windshield combo and bars to go with :confused: . Thinking of a fixed mid shield and x bars.

freddy, he just posted(idooski) , running a special for SW members well worth the $$ it,s in SW advetising/ sponsers sec.
mutt

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I finished my install of the 6in riser i purchased from IDOOSKI . And i love them the only thing i had to do is extend the brake line all the other cables were ok. The the throttle cable is a little tight but seems to work ok. I HAD IT OUT FOR A LITTLE RIP IN THE PARK ACROSS FROM ME.!!!!!!!!![/b]
Looks great, boy your sled sure is spottless. Nice work :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.