Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Until we can actually buy one, it's a rumor.

·
Registered
403 Posts
There will never be a 4 stroke in a current F chassis...they cant even fit the 800 or 900 twin in it the way it sits right now-no room.

It would have to be a completely NEW chassis, not the F chassis.

Thats the end of that rumor. A bad one at that.

·
Registered
403 Posts
still wont fit-no room means no room.

A differernt chassis OTHER THAN the F-chassis-then maybe.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
new bulk head with Fcat tunnel???

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have to agree with the majority there is no room i look under the hood of a freinds F7 and there wasnt to much more room for something bigger

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
If anyone can work out engine placement magic its cat.... with some belly pan modification and maybe a couple more welds i could make it fit. and even if cat doesnt put it in the f chassis how long do you give it before someone does

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Someone has! I saw pics on some other site a few weeks ago. Hit it by chance, never could find it again. But boy,oh boy was there ALOT of cutting and welding on that thing to make the GSXR1100 motor fit. I doubt cat can replicate with current bulk head. But we'll see come Jan.
Caleb

·
Registered
708 Posts
Of course the current chassis will not fit a big 4 but remember when the T-cat first came out all they really did was increase the size of the zr chassis. so if i was a betting man i would give it 20 to 1 odds. :)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
****************:inlove: :inlove: Here Comes "The Hell Cat" :inlove: :inlove:**************** Remember the rumor of it coming in the F-Cat is printed in "Snow Blower" not any mag of substance.
My moneys on a ZR-1000 four stroker mid January.
Too bad here in Ontario the chances of insuring such a beast are nil to none.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I hear ya ZR Sled Head!
Was looking at a 2002 ZR 800 EFI CC... call my insurance company... no thanks, stick to my 97 ZR580 another season!! 380.00 with Full coverage works good for me!
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts