Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my SnowTech magazine this week and was flipping through it and saw a very nice accessory for the Firecats.
I'm 6'1" and feel like I'm sitting too low on the F'cat, and said I wouldn't buy one because of it. Now you can get a wedge that fits under the seat so it sits higher and is angled up more! Looks good too. I don't have my mag here at work so I don't know what page. I'll look for it tonight.
Anyone else see this? Anyone get one yet? I would.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I agree completely with the sit too low. When I sat on a firecat last spring I felt like I was in a hole. Although this fall I was on a production model and the seat was much firmer and felt much more comfortable. But, by that time it was too late, I had already purchased a REV. (Sorry)
:D
The "Klymaxx Wedge" is also available from Dennis Kirk, it is made by Outer Limits Sports for $170.99(US) (Firecat Version) P/N 39-2031, There is also a Light kit for it that looks very sharp it puts the brake lights into the wedge part this is another $47.99.(US). They also have other cat and polaris wedges for $144.99.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you think your sitting to low with the stock 4.5 riser & bars you should sit on my sled.I have higher bars & its retarded.plan on either getting the wedge thing or making my own freestyle seat.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts