Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you even get with the sno pro firecat packages.  The arctic cat web site has changed there information a few times.  First it only said
"Rear suspension- Our stiffest, high-performance suspension inspired by our race sleds with remote-reservoir shocks" and i thought that couldnt be worth a $600 factory installed upgrade (canadian funds) Then i noticed a change to a 1.375 inch track, but then still a stiffer rear suspension with resevoir shocks NO clickers and a 1.375 inch track worth $600 i DONT think so.  Then i noticed another change to remote resevoir front shocks too.  With that change it kind of made sense for the $600 upgrade.

From a standard to sno pro the chage was
1. A stiffer rear suspension with remote resevoir shocks
2. 1.375 inch track from 1 inch
3. Stiffer front shocks with remote resevor

Now i checked the cat site again and it doesnt state the front resevoir shocks anymore, only the siffere front end and the 1.375 inch track, i think im just going to email cat and ask them.  What do you think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just ordered an f7 sno pro myself. I thought the front shocks had reserve resevoirs until I read your post. let me know what you find out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got the same problem, its alot of money, and you still don't know what exactly your getting. Right now I'm signed up for the standard suspension, but trying to figure out if I should get the sno-pro. I ride hard, but am worried the sno-pro sus. will beat the crap out of me when trail riding. Lets us know what you find out.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried calling that number but it did not work from where i live.  Does anyone know any details of whats the sno pro option comes with yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts