Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they use a 128" x 13.5 track on the new snow pro.
I saw the Firecat brochure and the choice of Sno Pro or Standard suspensions.
I was hopeing that the new Sno Pro/Firecat had the "normal" track on the new chassis when I first saw it.

My Question: Does this mean a choice between the 128" x 13.5" and a 121" x 15"?

This would be nice.
Actually I really want the new F7 FireCat in Black with the Cat Skull Flame graphics. WITH A 136" x 15" x 1 1/4" TRACK.

Will this be a possibility? (I hope Arctic Cat Engineers visit here)

·
Registered
25 Posts
yes you can choose between the two but like i said in an earlier post you have to watch the warranty i think you only get the standard warranty with the sno-pro suspension and you get a two year warranty with the standard aws suspension.

·
Registered
413 Posts
600trip, I think you are wrong.  I don't think they give you the option of different tracks, because they would have to have different tunnels.  I think that the sno pro option gives you stiffer springs and valving.

If you look at the other ZR models, they give you a std. or sno pro option.  I think that the chassis remains the same but the spings and shocks are different.  

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Does anyone know if they are going to use the crosslink suspension on the firecats with the snopro option.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The tunnel is 14 inches wide, thats why you can't have your 15 inch track.Also notice with the thinner track there are no iddler wheels outside the rails.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Track for the Sno-pro option is 13.5 x 128 x 1.375
Track for standard option is 13.5 x 128 x 1.0

Thats what I found today. Check the cat site, build a sled then check the specifications. It shows it all there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts