Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just thought about a first try to come and race a bit online together. w00t
Because of the timeshift between Europe and US/Canada I'll set up a Hostserver on 18 February 10pm (+1h GWT Paris,Berlin ect.). In US/Canada it should be 6h earlier (depents a bit of cause, you have to calculate it by your self :blush: ). So it is a kind of compromice to both continents.
I suggest to race every slope once and count the points of every race to find a winner at the end.
1. place 10 points
2. place 7 points
3. place 6 points
4. place 4 points ect.
Rules are points given are well explaint on Cor's website SWRules (http://www.geocities.com/xtremeracingleague/rules.html)

This is a first try to set up a race and when all things went well, we can do it regulary. I know, a dedicated server would be better, but as long Resolution Interactive doesn't provide one, we have to deal with it :confused: .
If you are interested in participating that race, please send me a short mail to [email protected] to be aware, how many people I can expect (of cause every session is limited to 8 racers). Please send also your username and your location.
If you have any questions, please send me a mail or post it here.

messmic

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Might be a compromise but still not doo-able for us in the Eastern time zone. On a Friday at 4pm I am driving home from work. I would not even be able to think about racing until around 6:30 during the week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be a compromise but still not doo-able for us in the Eastern time zone. On a Friday at 4pm I am driving home from work. I would not even be able to think about racing until around 6:30 during the week.
[/b]
Sorry, I take a wrong date :whistling: I ment the 18. Februar. Of cause, Friday it not feasible.

messmic

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi,
I have 3 participats till know. Hope, some more will rise up in the next days :wink:
"Little less conversation, a little more action please" :D

Again, date is Saturday February the 18. 10pm (+1 GMT Greenwich Mean Time Paris, Berlin) For eastern time zone is it 4pm, central time zone 3pm ect.

messmic

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
The SW dedicated server will be up starting tomorrow and from now on. It will be available for the first race on Feb 18. Those that can make it at 4pm est go for it. Those that cannot there will be another gathering at 8:00 pm.

Practice wil be on Friday (2-17) at 9:00pm est.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,
we are almost full booked ;-)
Following riders will be there on 18.2 22pm:

micha11
Slider
Cor
Leezer
Skudooer
mlabudda
myselfe (messmic:)

thats really great. Hope we will have a lot of fun :D

see you latest on 18.2

P.S: Thanks micha11, who shows me on Wednesday, how to play this game :dazed:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
the first try to start a League was a bit frustrating :(
First of all only 4 riders show up (Thanks to Skudooer, Micha11 and Slider :D ), but thats I think it because of the timedifference (Special thanks to Skudooer, only one shou up from US).
Second, Next races will be on 18.3.2006 same time 10pm GMT</span>

cya

messmic

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, what is wrong cause skidoo web-site and game server ais down???
[/b]
Did Resolution Interactive go bankrupt? or were all Micha's WR to much for the server to handle? :D The web sites been down for about 5 days :slick:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did Resolution Interactive go bankrupt? or were all Micha's WR to much for the server to handle? :D The web sites been down for about 5 days :slick:
[/b]

Damn... server was up yesterday but it goes down again right after i drive a new WR in Viper... it must be the reason :p

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
once I rebuild my engine and debug the 500, and finish part searching I should be ready to get back in the game. Right now and for the last few months I have had no time to be playing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts