Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 600 home.

Took it across the field out back i .can't wait until it snows more.

:inlove:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm with you I can't wait until it snows!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Did yoou get the adreniline rush that I did a couple days ago? Uh huh,,,, :D You DID!

Happy sledding Bud :thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
You guys with the new REVs are damn lucky. Hopefully next year I can get one! The REV is the first sled that Doo has produced that would make me give up my 670HO Rotary Valve engine for a sled with a Series III engine. ( And it sure isn't because of the new engine! Series III HO or not!)

·
Registered
858 Posts
670HOTH If it's for the seating position, you could try this, and it's about 12 000$ less (Canadian)...

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
670HOTH I am a tried an true 670 lover, but the 600HO is a sweeeeet motor , one of the best rotax powerplants ever IMO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:) Not that I didn't think the 600HO wasn't going to be a good engine or anything but the more I hear/read about this mill makes me start to believe this is going to be one of those "legendary" engines that people talk about for years after. Much like the 670HO and more recently Polaris' 600 VES engine. There are others but these two come to mind first.

I'm hearing the exact same comments that were being said in the fall of 1999 when the 2000 XC600's with VES were starting to see some miles put on them. You never hear a bad thing about that engine (it's still a sweet engine) and often hear (and witness) it beating bigger displacement sleds. I'm beginning to think the 600HO is going to be the topic of similar discussions as the winter passes.

Can't wait to get mine! :D :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
ok, y`all I try this baby, this machine, 600HO just rocks....forget about any 600 you ever rode, and hold on,because you will be amaze to see how it react in bumps....just keep it WOT...It just flyes thrue them

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I should have mine on Tuesday... I cannot wait!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I put some more time on the 600ho today out back.

just traded my 2000 mxz 700 and this 600 has got some *%#! nuts.

Has anybody else played with there's?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sold my 2001 Polaris xc 800 and xc 600... Bought Rev 800x and 600x... Can't wait to ride them... Hope you guys are right,,, I sure liked the ride of those edge chassis...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Every night I'm in bed with my smoking hot girlfriend..... All I can think about is my REV 600 H.O. X..... People around me think I'm nuts..... I think that they don't love their sled enough!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts