Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was very good first ride pushing pow over the windshield all day long. Took few pics in the morning but left the bat on so next time i want to use the cam it was dead :bash: . try to get them loaded sometime in the next day or two.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where were you riding? What elevation did you unload at? I'm droolin' Sicamous we have to drive up to about 2000' level, haven't gone yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unload at 1200 meters so 3000 feet give or take. But drive up the number 5 to the Coquihalla lakes all highway driveing. Not like out by Whistler where you take forestry service roads to the snow line. Road up there again today was still good snow and still comeing down.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yep we got dumped on too. bout 3ft with no base, found out bout the base when I side hilled a 30 ft drop and th hole thing gave way.Scared the snot outta me lol. Took 3 guys and a comalong to get the sled out yesterday.
I got lucky! real lucky. Walked 12 miles outta the divide to get back and thats not a walk for the average person here (in powder).

wont go into details bout how I got left out there, but, lets just say fellas "always look back!" :cussing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts