Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in our 1st ride of the year. Not much snow till we got further up into the pass. The phazers were perfect for the low snow conditions. Still managed to bag about 75 miles.. The conditions were a bit rough but hey if your gonna ride in Oct. you take what you can get. This must be what snow conditions must be like in the Midwest

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Looks like early Dec here.

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
You are so lucky. Man, to think about riding right now is great. Here in Florida we're bracing for a tropical depression due to arrive later this week. Very windy and rainy right now.

Richard

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
sweet I sure wish we had that here ....

or this

I left Thompson Manitoba on Saturday here is what it look liked

[attachment=39945:Wuskwati...3_26_094.JPG]

Rick :D

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
did you or was there ppl crossing that water in the second picture?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That second pic is Willow creek, about two feet deep and some nasty rocks waiting on the other bank. Wish we could have as the good stuff is about five mi. above the creek, but we turned back and drove farther up the pass to independence mine where there was good snow. Gonna take the REV's up to the mine next week, with snow in the forcast hopefully I'll have better pics next Sun.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Yeah we had a sweet day October 22, but now the snow is all gone and nothing in the forecast. Rejoining the ranks of the jealous :)

I watched my highlight video like a million times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2_ErdxVK8
Then I just started watching the hour of raw footage on loop. So glad we got out there before it was too late.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts