Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Munising for the MSA and SAC meetings. Got some very good riding in. Hats off to Seney and GM, Munising had not even removed the dead fall trees yet, let alone start grooming. Why do people go there?

Some pics:
Seney Claus, some snow in the woods, and going on a huge group ride with MSA led by local Don Reed.

We came home on Saturday when the traffic came up.

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
we will be in the munising are the end of January,,, I am sure they will have the trees out of there and be grooming hardcore by then!!
we are going up for the charity ride,,, if anybody is interested in coming up and joining us, I can promise you that you wont want to miss another one. If you have questions, pm me, idooski, or mxzwfo for info,,,,

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Seney Clause no where to be found?? :(
Great pics ! Can't wait to get back there.

Snow4

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seney Clause no where to be found?? :(
Great pics ! Can't wait to get back there.

Snow4[/b]
We were the first tracks in Seney Clause's parking lot. We were the first tracks most of the day, it was strangely quite. Some more pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
We were the first tracks in Seney Clause's parking lot. We were the first tracks most of the day, it was strangely quite. Some more pictures:[/b]
Hey Oatie, do you live on 146th just west of Kalamazoo? I used to live on the SE corner of Kalamazoo and 146th. Small world. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Oatie, do you live on 146th just west of Kalamazoo? I used to live on the SE corner of Kalamazoo and 146th. Small world. :D[/b]
No that's not me. Come to a snowmobile meeting the first Tuesday of each month at the Yankee Springs Golf Course. I'll be there. (Not on Jan. 1st, it will be the 2nd week in Jan.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts