Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on 10mi. today, I'm very happy with the response for a tight motor. No track ratcheting, runs about 9200-9500rpm in short runs. Chassis feels very responsive,& quite nimble.
I left the flap off till I change the track.
SWRules

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey mxz900 stop it iam jealous you got snow and we dont all i have is grass,but glad ya like it,i know i love mine.
Wife and myself were in ya neck of the woods this summer during our aug. vacation, we stoped by old forge for a night,and i went to the ski doo shop in town than headed out of town to big moose hopeing to get a look at the rx1 before mine came in,no luck than,but i was excited just the same,the guys at the ski doo shop were friendly and thought i would like my rx1,cool iam thinking even these guys think it will be good,nice area bet the trails are good,except i bet they get very crowded on the weekend,hey 900 rip it up man ya going to love it. :hallo10:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
You didn't happen to squeeze it all the way, did you? Probably not a good idea with that little snow, either way, you can adjust to it now! Which track are you going to put on?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Swweeeeeeeeeet!

I can't wait until Friday when I bring home my own new blue baby girl!

I'm happy to hear yours ran and preformed well. I hope to have the same good fortune with mine, along with tons of snow to break her in with. It won't be long now! Max :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts