Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got out for a short blast Wed. night we had some localized lake effect giving about 10 in. of fluff couldnt go too far but it sure felt good this early.+6 today its all gone now. :(
Zr is alot different than the old Cougar,but thats another story :D
Todd

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Good stuff Todd,but you gotta hate when the snow comes and goes like that. At least you got a short blast. I bet the ZR handles a little different than the cougar..

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea perm its snowing hard right now but no accum. yet hope its a sign of things to come. The Zr is a whole different animal I learned pretty quickly about why guys couple thier suspension though , I guess that will be mod # 1.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Central CT picked up 8" Wednesday, drove down Thanksgiving day to the parents with the sleds. I would never had dreamed of riding on Thanksgivingday in CT, so it really was "Thanksgivingday" hehehe. Then Friday we get hit by a snow shower that lasts three hrs dropping 3" of really wet stuff. My wife and I rode again Friday night and this new snow packed down incredibly well on the grassy fields. Awesome traction!! Can't wait for the real winter to hit up North.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts