Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we got our first substantial snow here in south eastern ND. We have a little over 4 inches I think. It started snowing at 10 and didn't stop tell about 6. It looks really nice. I was busy all day but I'm planning on getting the sled out tonight and going for a ride in the soybean field.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I was wrong we had 8inches of that pretty white stuff. I'll post a pic in the daylight tommorow. I took the sled out and put a few miles on in the field. Everything seems to be working good on my sled after the reassembly so I was pretty impressed. Just needs a little carb tuning and shockrebuilds and i'm ready to go.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
10-4, I'm getting greener by the minute. At least I had mine fired up today. Damm it smelled good.
:)
Rick.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I had all mine fired up today to. It was like a symphony conducted by God himself... LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yup, :D we put some miles on also,only about 5,but many more scheduled,hopefully in the very near future :sly: SWRules

·
Registered
310 Posts
you guys up in minnesota got some good snow last night didnt ya?? I thought i heard 8-10 inches. LUCKY!! but were getting an inch on wednesday morning here in maine.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a pretty picture from this morning. There wasn't alot left by 9:00pm tonight but more was coming down.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took the picture at home in Marion and 30 miles north in Jamestown there is absolutely nothing. It was a weird storm.

·
Registered
349 Posts
we had 9" of the white stuff, what a tease since it is probably more than we had all last winter. Too bad it will melt in 2 days. :( :hallo7:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I wish I had some fields like that to ride in! What few fields we have here aren't accessable from my house, and the grass is so high that we need 12+ inches before we can even consider riding on them. ???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That looks sweet still raining here, gonna go aerate the lawn soon if we don't get some white stuff :devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts