Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt take it went for a little lawn shred today

Attachments

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'd do the same thing with that much snow....the other day it snowed here and I was very tempted to go for a ride

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another shot of 2 03 800 gades :inlove: :sly:

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
:thumbsup: cool pics perm I did the same thing today. How many miles did you get? A suggestion about your pics. try turning down the quality on your camera the pics will load a lot faster. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took a pic in a fresh area Dan. Mxz900 my digi camera is almost as good as my daughters barbie digital camera. IT only holds 30 pics and shoots at 640x480 @24 bit colour. The pictures never come out that clear. I need a new camera

·
Registered
756 Posts
You misunderstood me perm the pics look good, I mean to lower the quality so they load faster on the screen. How many miles did you get, I got 10 today. :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
permafrost i cant believe you got to ride before me :D any stuck pics yet...lol...angie really likes your sled and says hi to ladyk :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
man you`re luck to have some snow already. my first trip is planed for the week after newyears.nice rides !!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
let it snow let it snow let it snow :thumbsup:
note the three deer feading in the garden

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
GO RIDING IN THAT SNOW!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wow, how much snow do you guys have?? I only wish I could go for a ride. But that doesnt look like that will happen for a while. :(
Good pics anyways. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts