Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 days till i embark on my first trip of the year... im so excited i can hardly stand it, ive already got the pre trip insomnia and daydreaming.... i think the guys at work are starting to get sick of my endless rambling... anybody else got it bad?

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
So what are the details? Where are you going? How many with you? How long of a trip? :)

I am going 'up north' this weekend to break in the XP - I think by Friday my wife will be ready to throw me out of the house! :D I am just going for a quick weekend - up Friday night, sled Sat and Sun morning, then back home Sun night. Going back up again over Christmas though for a little longer trip (don't know how much I can sneak away for that one though...).

dave

·
Registered
745 Posts
Amen man I hear ya!!. Im in college right now 3 hours south of where my house is and there is lots of snow and all my buddies are out sledding. I get the daily call from mom making sure everything is going good but I just keep talking about riding my sled as soon as I get home so she said she's not gonna call me anymore and she's sick of hearing about my sled..LOL..Just wait till I get home MA!..haha.

Grant.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
WE are going for a good long ride this weekend as well..School will finally be over for a few weeks..It is hard to believe we have this much snow already as it didnt even get this good all of last year.

Permafrost

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the details... leaving the night of the 20th after class... goin up to west branch, theres three of us goin as of now, and one is iffy to whether he can take off work on that friday... goin up late thursday night, comin home sometime sunday... if anybody is going to be up near west branch that weekend, 21, 22, 23 let me kno we'll have to hook up and do some riding, im anxious to get out on my "new" sled... peace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts