Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First trip is planned for Jan 15-19 for Mercer, WI. Will anyone else be in the northern woods during this time? There's a group of about 10 of us heading up that week. Willing to try to meet w/anyone, if you're willing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would check when the Eagle River Snowmobile Derby is. The trails are usually really beat up for those weeks before and after. I would recomend going further up into the lower UP, such as Watersmeet.

Mike :hallo4:

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll be up at around snt germain, eagle river area from Dec 26 - Jan 2. When I'm not riding I'll be warmin up and eating at either the Twilight or Sportmans Chaurlet (aka: chiken s#!t bar). The twilight has a computer you get get onto the web with to check email and try to catch up with othermembors you might try to run into when your up there. So if anyones up there when I am just leave me an IM, email, or post and I'll hook up with ya if at all possible. :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right snowshark...that's why we chose Mercer insead of St Germain for this week. From there it's easy to head into the UP, or trek further west.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts