Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
443 Posts
why do they have the mini rev on their site

·
Registered
443 Posts
doesnt the yellow one actually say ski-doo?

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
it is a very good sports tool in winter season

That's exactly how I describe Paul Yarek ... :p

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
to bad people will spend money to buy the junk.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
doesnt the yellow one actually say ski-doo?[/b]

No copy right laws in China they can do what ever they want.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is a very good sports tool in winter season
That's exactly how I describe Paul Yarek ... :p[/b]

:lol: too much

·
Registered
443 Posts
No copy right laws in China they can do what ever they want.[/b]

well is that great, ski-doo wannabes.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
After reading about the Chinese made tires that were manufactured w/o a gum strip and began to fail. I think everyone should think twice about buying anything "engineered", I mean copied and made in China.

·
Registered
900 Posts
After reading about the Chinese made tires that were manufactured w/o a gum strip and began to fail. I think everyone should think twice about buying anything "engineered", I mean copied and made in China.[/b]

That means that people would have to stop shopping in walmart, canadian tire, home depot and most other stores as it seems the most products are made in China. We are our own worst enemy, we cry bloody murder about the junk made in china and then promptly walk into walmart looking for the cheapest DVD player on the shelf..who's to blame?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Rant on: Does it bother any of the rest of you guys ( and gals) that you can't buy ANY athletic shoes that are'nt made in China( well maybe a few come from Viet Nam)? I have'nt bought a DVD player for a few years, but I doubt you can find any brand not made in China. I'm currently in the market for a power miter saw ( I'm just an amatuer, and will only use one for only 20-30 hours a year, so I don't really need any pro models) and I can't find any brands ( even DeWalt) that don't come from China or Taiwan. I did find a pro model, $700.00, that was assembled in the US, from Hitachi, how about that. I guess I'll have settle for Taiwan made. Rant off!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After reading about the Chinese made tires that were manufactured w/o a gum strip and began to fail. I think everyone should think twice about buying anything "engineered", I mean copied and made in China.[/b]
toothpaste anyone w00t

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rant on: Does it bother any of the rest of you guys ( and gals) that you can't buy ANY athletic shoes that are'nt made in China( well maybe a few come from Viet Nam)? I have'nt bought a DVD player for a few years, but I doubt you can find any brand not made in China. I'm currently in the market for a power miter saw ( I'm just an amatuer, and will only use one for only 20-30 hours a year, so I don't really need any pro models) and I can't find any brands ( even DeWalt) that don't come from China or Taiwan. I did find a pro model, $700.00, that was assembled in the US, from Hitachi, how about that. I guess I'll have settle for Taiwan made. Rant off![/b]
Costco is all chinese for the most part

scary the amount of chinese stuff out there

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
scary the amount of chinese stuff out there[/b]

Thats beacause they work for a dollar a day how can you compete with that :cussing:

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Rant on: Does it bother any of the rest of you guys ( and gals) that you can't buy ANY athletic shoes that are'nt made in China( well maybe a few come from Viet Nam)? I have'nt bought a DVD player for a few years, but I doubt you can find any brand not made in China. I'm currently in the market for a power miter saw ( I'm just an amatuer, and will only use one for only 20-30 hours a year, so I don't really need any pro models) and I can't find any brands ( even DeWalt) that don't come from China or Taiwan. I did find a pro model, $700.00, that was assembled in the US, from Hitachi, how about that. I guess I'll have settle for Taiwan made. Rant off![/b]
well the electronics part is correct, I have tried. looking around for goods made in the U.S. and union made are not hard to find. not that much more as far as costs. when you look for it. here is on link many out there. http://www.usstuff.com/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts