Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replacing my flex-ski's with precision-ski's. Just wondered if anyone had any idea what used flex's go for. They're off a '01 MXZ. I have a guy interested, but have no idea what to charge. Thanks, Butch.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I sold mine last season for $150CAD , with carbides ,easy steers and mounting brackets/hardware. They were from my 99 mach 1

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Sold mine complete off my 00 with 3500 miles for $200.00.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The going price is around 100 bucks,thats for the whole setup! I just bought a set and a friend bought a set we each paid 100 bucks,but mine had easy steers,new carbides in the package,and they were yellow.
I am now looking at a set of precision skis for $150
My sled is a 2000,will I need any adapters or anything,if I go with precision skis?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
the precision skis should bolt right on all zx's

·
Registered
227 Posts
I sold mine for $100.00 with new carbides,I think I sold them to DooinVT.Hope they work out good for you this season......Baddude

·
Registered
664 Posts
Put them on ebay. You'll find out exactly what they're worth, I sold 2 things off my sled already that I used only last year.

V-force 2's paid $200, got $150 for them.
Mbrp trail Silencer paid $190, got $120 for it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I sold mine for $80 at a swap, they were a little dinged and needed carbides. I was happy to see them go. I purchased a set of Simmons, and I really love these. I don't think they get much for them anymore, but every one's on a different budget.

just my .02

FZ700

1 - 10 of 10 Posts