Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have one of these trailers, or does one of your friends?  Am looking at a FLOE or TRITON with a cap on it or the fully enclosed RENEGADE looks like a nice trailer.  Think I'm leaning towards the capped trailers for towing ease.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the 2 place Renegade. I'm really happy with it. It's nice having a trailer you can get in and move around. The ones with caps might pull a little better but I just like the fully enclosed trailer better.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I like the Xtreme.  Has a better built cover and they are a little less expensive than Triton.    The cover lifts higher in the back so you dont have to bend over.  10ft drive on and off cover with gullwing style for under 3.  That was my choice after searching for 2 months.   www.xtreme-tr.com

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate it guys...have heard very little about the Renegade, but their website makes them look like a good trailer.  The Xtreme looks like a nice one too...I know I can get a 4-place Floe for around 3g's plus the cap, but would also like a trailer with a little more room.  

Wink, what do you pull yours with?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I preferably like the Renegades!  Lots of room!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts