Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DanR @ Mar. 07, 2002, 8:01pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im i the only one who was not able to post today with the flood control message always comming up ? ? ? ?[/b][/quote]
Anyone who posted earlier today would have gotten the flood control error. Since the board thinks that posts have been made in the future, each person's 25 second flood control would not have reset since the time was in the future.

This all SHOULD fix itself once the board makes it to the furthest future time, which at a quick glance, seems to be sometime around 5
0am est tomorrow (Friday) morning.

Flood control has been disabled, so everyone should be able to post again. "Last Post" probably will not be entirely accurate until that time, along with the fact that the forum sorts by post date and time, which makes any post made tonight, appear down the list.

Sorry everyone.  

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is working great but Phazerhater cant post still, i think it has something to do with benladen, i think they got in a figt and this is his way of getting back at PH !

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Thats right Dan, and I kicked his ars!!  It got boring though and I decided to come back now....

What happened was Corey had to reset my flood control.  It was originaly 23 hours ahead(that would have been a long wait)!  I first changed that and still no go, so then Corey hooked me up....  Thanks DAD!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
HEHE, I never had a problem.   I guess that tells me I'm not that attached to this UBB.  Is that a good thing or a bad??  Eh, whatever.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guy's, yesterday i realized that i was hooked on drugs really bad ! the drug i am talking is called SW-forums, i could not post yesterday and boom, i started to panic and foud the evening so boring, thats when i saw how addicted i am to this great place ! i think we should start some sort of swa (snowmobileworld anonymous) hahaha !  

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I'm concerened about you Dan.  You need to admit it too that you too have a problem and need help.  Free yourself from the snow that binds you......LOL
Man I'm bored!!haha  Did you check out the site?  Click on the link down there.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
haha  Glad you like it, you little (&*(& $^%$^%

I think most of those stuck pictures got jacked up like most of the avatars around here.  I will take a look though.  I thought about that last night too, but got tired and figured I'd see if you got any.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts