Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  Will you in the near future increase the font size in our inbox? At the moment it really is a struggle to read let alone wearing bifocals to see the font. I have to copy it to MS Word and set the font to 10 or 11 which is a standard size for most e-mails.
  When we do a reply, can the message be  shown below so there is a referance when we are answering several questions.
  Last....I really like this pumpkin scene. This is great, excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Do the doo,

As far as fonts go, I need to know which internet browser you use. Internet Explorer or Netscape? What part of the inbox is small, the who thing?

To reference messages in replies, use the QUOTE feature instead of clicking on the reply icon.

Thanks

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use both browsers with the setting at 1024x768. I use this setting for testing purposes. The part that is small is the message itself in the text box. I just may have to play with the properties on the screen to see if there is any affect. MrZzz made a note of it as well to me.

Just did a test and the bumping up the settings, it helped a little. I'll see when I get another new message.  Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi, I'm also having a problem with the font not only in the inbox but on the forum pages as well, it's just too small (and I'm only 31) I use both browsers. Other than that, new format looks great

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote from green, posted on Oct. 30 2001, 12:26am
Hi, I'm also having a problem with the font not only in the inbox but on the forum pages as well, it's just too small (and I'm only 31) I use both browsers. Other than that, new format looks great

Change your screen "Setting" to 800X600. This make a big difference. Unfortunitly this will affect everthing else. Icons, pic will appear huge but you do not have to squint.  If you do not know how. Right click your mouse> choose properties> settings> and you'll see the slide to apply a new pixel setting.

Doo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts